I love Pinterest and something that I noticed that I wanted to do was to make my own Home Management Binder. I spent lots of time looking at other peoples Home Management Binders and created one that I thought would work best for me.
Things you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 inch binder
- 8 tab dividers with attached envelope slots
- Page protectors
I divided my binder into 8 different sections.
- Important Information (Personal Information, Emergency Contact Numbers, Doctor Information, Adult Immunization Record, etc.)
- Condo Information (Property Tax Bill, Copy of Parking Permit Application, etc.)
- Finances (Tax Deductible Receipts, Budgets, etc.)
- Food (Weekly Menu, Recipes, and Take Out Menus)
- Coupons and Gift Cards
- Important Dates
- Stamps and Return Labels (Greeting, Birthday, and Wedding Cards)
Here’s a couple pictures just to show what the inside of my binder looks like. I love the little folders attached to the dividers because it holds smaller things that can’t be hole punched.