Happy Friday y’all! We made it. And if your week has been anything like mine, you’ve been counting down the days since Monday morning when the alarm first went off. But we all survived another week and hopefully this weekend we can all relax and recharge for another week ahead. I still can’t believe that it’s October either.
This weekend will be a busy one for me as I try to finish cleaning up my home because one of my dear friends is going to be moving down to Southern California next week and she’s going to be staying with me! Anyway, enough onto me! Heres 5 different things I stumbled upon this week that I wanted to share with you.
1. Welcome to Stars Hollow, CT – Is anyone else as excited about Gilmore Girls coming back on Netflix as I am?? I came across their announcement about the Stars Hollow website while on the Gilmore Girls Facebook page. When I was looking around on the page, I found myself laughing because of all the little Gilmore Girl jokes that are scattered around on the website.
2. 30-40% off online at J. Crew – Using codeword: YESPLEASE you can get yourself the perfect fall clothes for 30-40% off! Believe me… my shopping cart is full. And I’m hoping that I eventually delete at least half of the items before the sale is up so I don’t spend too much money. But the vests and sweaters are so cute! (Offer ends on October 11th!) Here’s just a few items that I’ve been eyeing. Those flats are adorable, but I feel like I really don’t have a place to wear them seeing that I wear running shoes to work everyday…
3. Princess Charlotte Stops, Smells the Roses, Is Adorable – I think that this family is so fun to keep up with. Prince George and Princess Charlotte are adorable and of course I love seeing Kate Middleton’s style too!
4. Up to 50% Off Storewide at Old Navy – Old Navy always has super cute clothes for such a good deal, especially when they’re on sale. My favorite item by far are the Pixie Pants. They’re super comfortable and stretchy and look nice when I wear them to work.
5. Rend Collective: Oceans (Where Feet May Fall) – Rend Collective just shared their own version of Hillsong’s worship song, Oceans. Definitely one of my favorite songs, but Rend Collective redid it and it sounds great!