My absolute favorite part about carving pumpkins during this season is roasting the seeds and snacking on them! Although getting the seeds can be pretty messy, the final product makes it totally worth it. So here’s our super easy toasted pumpkin seed recipe.
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds! Make sure all of the orange stuff is off of the seeds.
- Spread all the seeds out on a cookie tray that is covered in foil.
- Let the seeds dry out a little bit.
- Pour a light layer of melted butter over the pumpkin seeds.
- Sprinkle salt over the pumpkin seeds.
- Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool before enjoying!