For whatever reason, this week just seemed longer than the past few weeks. On Tuesday I woke up thinking it was Thursday. Unfortunately, it was not. The good part is now that it’s November, I can officially start my countdowns to Thanksgiving break, my birthday, and Christmas break! I am so excited for Thanksgiving break, mainly because I get to go home to see my family and I can also start decorating the condo for Christmas. Though Rachel is pretty set on not helping me since it won’t be December when I start decorating. If it were up to me, the Christmas tree would’ve been up on November 1st.
Anyway, I stumbled upon some very cute videos and some other videos that just made me realize I needed to get some things done on my to do list… so enjoy!
- This little 4-year old girl can speak 7 languages! I can barely speak English!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuhs2GWrnXc
- Do you have half moons on your nails? Now I’m thinking I need to start doing some things to change my way of living so my nails show I’m healthy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI84YB3u1Sc
- Okay. I seriously can’t wait to have kids so my kids can be this adorable. Though now that I say that, they’ll probably just fight all the time. (But at the same time, I am so okay with waiting to have kids…)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlkhCeNllUo
- How often do you clean your fridge? Because I know I certainly do not! I probably have a ton of things in there right now that shouldn’t be there…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF7AsAEmRlM
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life comes out this month!! And I really want this sweatshirt. To wear. As I watch it on Netflix the day it comes out.